Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Assignment No. 4

1. Vigilance for Opportunities- an entrepreneur is ready to grab business opportunity that opens . Thus making profit at the same time for self fulfillment.

  • Example: Dancing is one of my talent when I was in grade 4, my M.S.E.P teacher asked me to join HES Dancer to compete at different dance contest in Bataan. Without doubt of being the youngest and only girl in the group, I quickly grab the opportunity because I believe opportunity knocks once, and it was meant for me. We won champion in the Juicy Cologne Dance Showdown at Dinalupihan, Bataan and champion also in Sayaw Bataan 2008 at Balanga, Bataan. It was a self fulfillment for all of us.
2.  Commitment to work- an entrepreneur has good reputation and dependable he make his promises promptly.
  • Example: Being a leader of our science group, I see to it that my members can always count on me. I help and accompany them in our research and projects.I keep my promise and do mt tasks completely even though I am sick.In return we were given high grades.
3. Persistence- an entrepreneur is dedicated to his goal to overcome obstacles and accomplish his tasks.
  • Example: When I was hospitalized for a week because of allergy I didn't neglect my school assignments and lecture. I bring my books and my notebooks at my room and do my homework whenever I'm awake. Because my aim is not to loose any lessons and still maintain good grades as well.
4. Willingness to Take Risk- an entrepreneur is ready to face the risks in business and accepts new venture for better products and services.
  • Example: For me a good example of this is my schooling now at RSHS. I take the risk of waking up too early and travelling everyday,but I'm willing to take the risk because I know I will learn a lot from here, and a good preparation for the coming college years.
5. Demand for Efficiency and Quality- an entrepreneur always aim high for quality standard of his product at possible time. Making him the best among competitors.
  • Example: Everytime I make my assignment, and projects at school I always see to it that it is done correct, beautiful and submitted on time. Making my work the best among the rest.
6. Goal Setting- an entrepreneur always sets goal. He is working on it with strong motivation and concrete action.
  • Example: My mother always aim high for my studies. She wants the best education for me. Since my nursery schooling, kinder, preparatory and elementary, she finds the best school for me, she motivated me. She sets her goal for me.
7. Information Seeking- an entrepreneur always seek for new information for his business to improve his services and comply with the needs of his customers.
  • Example:  In making reports, I concentrate not only from the book itself. I use the internet to gather more facts, do visual aids and provide projectors to make my report more interesting and satisfy my teachers and classmates.
8. Systematic Planning and Monitoring- an entrepreneur has an ability to make detailed plans on careful evaluation step by step.

9. Persuasion and Networking- an entrepreneur has an ability to convince people about the merits of the product and induce them to tell others about it.

10. Self-Confidence- an entrepreneur believe in himself, his abilities that he can provide in his business the needs of his costumers with the best.



Explain how having the PEC'S can help you become a successful entrepreneur.

ANSWER:
- Having PEC'S can help me become a successful entrepreneur because PEC'S have the right and positive attitude in approaching in business. PEC'S help overcome problems and build entrepreneurs reputation thus earning clients to patronized products. That's why through PEC'S business leads to success.

No comments:

Post a Comment